WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

my fave bits OBJ said the deal was a “unique strategic...

1. 2,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    my fave bits biggrin.pngtongue.png

OBJ said the deal was a “unique strategic opportunity” given thegloballegal cannabis market is forecast to reach $232 billion by 2027.

“This is an excellent opportunity for OBJ given themomentumwe’ve witnessed in medicinal cannabis as a therapeutic in Australia, butmoresignificantly in North America and Europe,” Mr Edwards said.

If the CurtinUniversity trials are successful in demonstratingthat cannabinoids caneffectively use OBJ’s technology, the company said thiscould result in “one ofthe most advanced and effective medical cannabisdelivery systems developed inthe world to date”.

In addition,the joint venture could rapidly developits own products as well as licence the technology to third parties forworldwide distribution.

Little GreenPharma managing director Fleta Solomon said thiscould be a “new frontier formedicinal cannabis”.

“The benefits of medicinal cannabis are well knownandincreasing, therefore combining this with the experts in transdermaltechnologyat OBJ has the potential to create some exciting possibilities,” shesaid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.