FGL 4.35% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

I grew up in Perth, Telethon has been running as long as I...

1. 30 Posts.
    I grew up in Perth, Telethon has been running as long as I remember, cute little mascot called a sandgroper. To call a trading halt on that announcement means the new PR company that they commissioned is scratching to get any news flow going. Albeit very lack lustre at least they are trying, whoever thought it worthy of a TH has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock.
    Who the hell can tell me how the cause can benefit Telethon? If within the release it said something like "when kids are sick in hospital, parents can spend up to 4 hours a day on Skype using mobiloe devices and reports show the telco bills for these parents goes up 350% to stay in contact, wangle is set to tackle this problem with massive cost savings, etc etc." Wangle if you are reading, you can have this advice for free as a shareholder and someone within the live streaming industry. If you make an announcement make it relevant to those reading it, lets us know, what is happening, why it is happening and when it is happening. (and stick to date like a fat kid on a cupcake.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $162 7.147K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2526 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.