ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1075
    I thought Dooley resigned as a director a year before the crap went down with IGE? I'd be interested in reading how he was involved in the demise of IGE if anyone has any information - all I can see is a guy that was previously a director of a company that went into admin a while later.

And for Forsyth, yes, he ran a trucking company that went into administration, but how many successful entrepreneurs out there have not had a few failings along the way? The fact he's not giving up and diving back into the trucking game is fascinating - at least he knows the industry and what doesn't work.

But, as I've said previously, IMO all Janus needs to do for LIS is test batteries in a semi and drive it from Brisbane to Sydney under load a few times. If they can manage that one task, it's a massive signal to the trucking industry globally even if Janus doesn't make it. LIS has no resources to do this kind of testing. And if Janus does make it, awesome, but the success of LIS isn't tied at the hip to Janus in any way.

There are much bigger fish to fry for LIS, and @Comptonfarm - you have no idea of what opportunities are under development. This company isn't even a year old and, as far as I can tell, is tracking well against a very clearly laid out plan for year 1. And amusingly, it doesn't look like that many folks on HC have read it!

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.