WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

lol...come on CB, once you have an eye that can see and ears...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    lol...come on CB, once you have an eye that can see and ears that can hear; Bassman's post really is quite relevant. Have a good, long slow look around you and this planet. You don't think a little something is up. No? As you were then. Enjoy. But don't hate those who have the constitution to highlight their observations, for what generally slips by others. Bassman has been around a long time. Longer than you. So a little respect goes a long. It's just a share discussion forum and OBJ certainly does not have such a pristine reputation that warrants constant rose-coloured glasses. No need to go overboard and I don't believe Bassman does; even LH makes alot of valid points. I did get a good belly laugh though just before from TE's post 'going to have to start paying up' lol...what does he think we have all been doing this last decade+ with all those CR's...ummmmm yeah that's right - paying up lol. Again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Lol. You can always rely on the OBJ threads for a good belly laugh in the morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.