WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Collaboration with Little Green Pharma Ltd, page-131

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Lesson I have learnt from watching many speccys and investing in as many is that the ‘hold for 5 to 10 years’ is not a strategy I will ever use again.

Trade the hype/fairy tale stage and ‘revisit’ in 5 to 10 years and then reconsider if the company is ready to go beyond its spec stage.

Irony is that RIs are ‘comfortable’ because of their ‘research’ and willing to hold for 5 to 10 years, this defies all logic! Buy at 10 cents , hold for 5 to 10 years and shares worth 1.6 cents!!, astute research would recognise the realties and buy 5 times more shares for the price of one share 5 to 10 years ago.

This has largely been the case for every speccy I have watched ....

’Patience’ of RIs is what keeps these companies going for years, to the everlasting profit for BoD members
    RIs need to recognise the realties facing these companies, time frames, probabilities of success, the necessity of CRs, resulting dilution, and that 90% plus will never make it.

Day that RIs demand more accountability from these companies from day one will soon sort out who makes it and who doesn’t, no accountability? ..... vote accordingly with either the buy or sell icon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.