WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Collaboration with Little Green Pharma Ltd, page-151

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Without trying to sound naive wouldn't P&G have been given first option (as a courtesy due to signing the first original agreement) for BG/C or knee guard & possibly weren't interested because it isn't an exisiting proven in sales product or for one that requires further funding/research & i.e. FDA approval before they might consider? Especially if they have never been in that type of field?
    The net promoter score was outstanding & is a great measure of how many % wise clients would highly recommend products through word of mouth. I cannot believe the trial results were anything other than outstanding & who knows what has happened in the background with the Japanese manufacturer however I am more inclined to think it is to do with the new push for our own product range to be the masters in our own testing that we are taking that path. Would be great to get some sort of explanation there however I couldn't imagine we would even want to proceed down the FDA path if we did not see huge potential in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.