WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Collaboration with Little Green Pharma Ltd, page-159

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Imo Kneeguard is misguided optimism- P&G was given exclusive valuation in 2014 and they rejected it. The product is not disruptive, is trying to operate in a market overcrowded with offers - complicated to market and not subject to mass volume.

Yep 5 years later on we should have the world at our feet or knees. Whats happened?
    Well as far as this project not a hell of a lot.
    Remember those little video vignettes showing how OBJ's bodyguard technology was going to replace proteoglycans and repair lost cartilage.
    Remember also that some of the big names in pharma have seemingly perused it and rejected it.
    If it was disruptive or even of some reasonable clinical value do you think this would be the case?
    If they had of found a way to replace lost cartilage through their IP it would have been soooo disruptive and we wouldn't have waited this long and if the big pharma researchers even had a sniff that the claims made were true we wouldn't be lamenting a sub two cents share price.
    Oddly they never even measured through any radiology the potential for repaired cartilage.
    So with this project where lies the problem?
    Well it seems we haven't been able to convince anyone of the efficacy.
    We had a desired conclusion and were never going to prove it up. Not at least with the trial designs.
    Too much at stake to design something to show that it might not work.
    It's one thing to convince a shareholder but an entirely different thing to convince scientifically literate pharma employees.
    Anyway before the attack dogs come for me I do believe as Hoofa has stated that there is something brewing around the the campfire and to my snout at least it smells better than most of the previous offerings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.