WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Small piece in The Australian. I notice OBJ have tweeted both...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Small piece in The Australian.
    I notice OBJ have tweeted both this one and the West Australian. They finally seem to be getting more active on social media, which is good to see.  

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/bu...140cc7a236fe450e317c7fd385d3?keyevent=10.41am

Cannabis-on-skin options boost OBJ
    Junior biotech OBJ has inked a deal to explore the option of delivering cannabis treatments through the skin, as opposed to inhaling or ingesting the drug.
    The company enjoyed a 14.2 per cent share lift to 1.6c on news of the deal before the ASX paused trading in its shares as it sought clarification on some of the details in its announcement.
    OBJ revealed that it had signed an agreement with Little Green Pharma, an Australian producer and supplier of medicinal cannabis products, to explore the adaptation of OBJ’s transdermal technology for the delivery of cannabinoid therapy.
    “Backed by R&D efforts from Curtin University, this opportunity holds significant potential for all parties involved and could well represent a unique Western Australian solution to be used in one of the biggest growth markets in the world today.” Jeffrey Edwards, OBJ’s founder and managing director, said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.