WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

- 12 months ago Lionheart, now forever known as Princessheart,...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    - 12 months ago Lionheart, now forever known as Princessheart, puts out an over the top bullish post about OBJ
    - Since that post, Princessheart has put out repetitive over the top bearish posts on a fortnightly basis
    - Princessheart is convinced there is a OBJ cult that cannot read and decipher announcements and digest that information themselves
    - Princessheart repeatedly states that OBJ board are defrauding the shareholders by putting out fake & misleading news just to make a buck.
    - OBJ apparently went door knocking and low & behold, a reputable Little Green Pharma answered and said yeah lets make a bogus announcement to help your share price go up a little bit. We want to get in bed with a 1.5c company but your technology sucks
    - Princessheart repeatedly states that the company is going to go under 1c and is on the way to going broke
    - Princessheart has had a sentiment of "Sell" for 12 months and is very vocal about informing everybody that all their money has been done as this company is heading towards bankruptcy
    - Princessheart has had a disclosure of "Held" this whole entire time <-------------- ??????????
    - Princessheart will be back before 30th of June with his yellow helmet on and a red lollypop in his mouth with another repeated prophecy of the upcoming doom for OBJ.

Why doesn't Princessheart sell his shares, a little boy asks?

Oh little man, that' s an easy answer, that's because Princessheart cannot bring himself to sell until the rest of us sell.

He's staying on this cursed journey with the rest of us cursed folk until we can all manage to get out of this sinking ship.

Then and only then will his honor allow him to offload his OBJ shares.

Alas, will it be too late or will the company be bankrupt before poor little Princessheart, wiping the drool from his mouth, be able to process his sell order?

"He sounds dumb to me grandpa", the little boy laughs. "As if you would watch the share price decline for over 12 months, repeatedly complain about it, then convince yourself and try to convince others that there's more pain to come & there's no zero future for the company and still invest your money with them?"

Well, grandson.. this is the burden of superheroes, he cannot simply press on the sell button when the rest of us are trapped on this sinking ship. Princessheart leaves no man behind.

Well, I think he's stupid! the little boy exclaims.

Touché, my darling boy, touché

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.