FGR 0.00% 4.8¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Collaboration with planarTECH - graphene enhanced PPE, page-88

1. 5,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2219
    It's possible this stock was pumped from 8.4c to 13c in order to raise at the highest amount and to prevent more stock dillution.. so it was for good reason, however (always a repercussion for tinkering with the market) once at 13c the announcments that followed have not been sufficent to keep the price up at these levels (13c) in a sustainable way.

Word on the street is FGR faithful are just that.. we still believe in FGR and graphene and think that eventually this company will penetrate the market and slow but steadily build the sales books and revenue. However, the last 3 announcements which basically are just partnerships to test our product in commercial trials with the hope of it improving the product in some way, shape or form. The missing peice of the puzzle is very much having trailed our product actually putting it on paper and paying First Graphene for our product.. even an initial payment with an offtake would be miraculous in terms of staving off the growing chorus of mainly non-holders (and lets face it mainly those with a chip on there shoulder holding competitor stocks, ex holders burned, or those still bitter at WG as he rightfully dropped Talga and moved to the very superior FGR (MRL).

FGR is advancing as a company, we now have so many more prospects and hot hot leads, so to that end i maintain market breakthrough must be very very close.. and from there i think it will snowball to a level none of us can yet encompass.. but i am thinking big like FGR... its just a matter of time

The reward will be greater for us that back FGR as obviously it dosent have much market backing (i figured WG would be able to use his industry contacts to have investors lining up to join him? Andrew Forrest one of his mates? (or business contact)... Anyway.. i think we are close, i think we are closer than before so less downside risk. Still not sold a single share.. still thinking about participating in the raising.. will only be to support the stock and board.. i don't think its a smart investment in the short term.. long term its great (obviously i think this as i am a FA investor and long ago i decided i like this stock!)

Hard to think we still get bundled againest the graphite dogs.. TLG, SYR, MNS AND TON.

Sri Lankan Vein has no competition! And FGR has successfully vertically intergrated to value add with produciton facilites, uni team ups and GEIC, but the end user graphene testing is what will give us the market penetration.. this takes TIME, lots of it, hence we must be patient.. companies NEED to test graphene to ensure its actually worth buying.. once they know it.. we can scream it from the roof.. this WILL BE our advertising in the 2nd round of market penetration.. we can expect MORE interest, much more testing.. and many more offtakes.. the first will be the hardest.

Bucket liners.. will turn into all mining machinary in a mining being upgrade for wear and tear decline ++++ ... its breath-taking how deep the graphene rabbit hole is.. but you need to be able to think ahead a year or two.. if you can, lots of money to be made right here.

FGR will be Uber Dupont 2020.1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.