FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Collaboration with planarTECH - graphene enhanced PPE, page-90

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    You spin my head jumpstart...

The whole concept of Graphene falling apart and oxidising was debunked years ago.. Graphene has been stable for years after its manufacture...
    Its like saying that cars are transported on ships, over salt water.. they will rust on their way..

Of course Graphene at massive volumes would be packaged appropriately.. or as with the Henderson facility, the whole concept that FGR have PROVEN is that Henderson can be easily duplicated ‘right next door’ as you say...

But you know all this... why do you continually try and use old concepts to try and discredit the company at the moment..

The other BIG point that I got from my conversations with management, and from interviews that are available online

Graphene isn’t something that you can just go and buy, sprinkle it in concrete and get much better strength levels... It doesn’t work that way.. When FGR take on a new partnership, or agreement, they supply the Graphene, they show the end user how to use it, mix it, adapt their products and then help them test these brand new fields of use...

FGR have the ability to get new products at larger (not lab scale) tested via the GEIC and other university affiliations, through clever association that has been from years of hard work..

Once a new product is created it needs to be recreated and tested and recreated and then brought to the industrial level to prove that consistency of new polymer, plastic, rubber, concrete can be re-created as it has been done in the lab.. in lots of cases they are writting the standards for the use of these new products. But they are being tested to existing standards.

This all takes time... now I share everyone’s frustrations about over promising and under delivering... all of the gripes about break even are valid..

But.. and this goes to your questions Biggles. Are management going to put their hand in their pocket to buy in to the raise.. let’s look at it from both points of view.. if I were management, I would want to make sure I believed in what was happening before I asked for cash, cause if you didn’t believe in the prospects you shouldn’t be management. Secondly. If I could afford it, I should buy in...

But, if I were management and I believed in the company, I would already be in balls deep... knowing that my money is very safe and secure in the investment that I am creating for myself.. but if I am balls deep. How do I capitalise on that investment... what if I wanted to buy a super yacht and needed that 100mil (when Fgr is worth $10).. I can’t sell... if I sell the market sees that and the sp collapses on speculation that something is wrong..

So, if management do participate. They are in essence locking their money away for the long haul.. should they participate.. they probably get paid enough to.. but it’s not black and white...

I certainly hope management have a plan and that they are up to the task of making this happen. I won’t be taking up my entitlement.. as cash is required to live and I am happy at my level of investment. Make it happen management and give me a reason to convert my many options.. that’ll be enough for me..

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.