RFX 4.55% 10.5¢ redflow limited

After not checking in here for a while I'm flabbergasted by the...

1. 1,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    After not checking in here for a while I'm flabbergasted by the amount of energy and posts you seem to be investing in taking this stock down pat , what are your motivations here ? You don't hold anymore but you consistently argue the same tired points with little evidence other than a few minor weak points that are generally dismissed by new economies excellent researched points with evidence and fact to back them up .

Well done by the way new economy for having the patience and putting the time into providing proper researched factual rebuttals

All in all redflow have some things they need to tidy up on the release end of things , they definitely could be more informative, but that doesn't mean nothing is happening. The evidence is there to show everything is in full swing now and it will take time (within the next year) to fully roll the product out , iron out the creases and calibrate the whole process from manufacturing to installation.

How people are not excited by the promise of things to come when there is world wide interest , a world class manufacturer on board and a product that has unique features and capabilities, is beyond me

As I've always said patience is key at the moment, the process is under way and this time next year redflow will be in full flight .

Anyway best of luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $27.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $3.086K 27.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134051 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2134 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.