RFX 6.25% 9.0¢ redflow limited

Hi all, As a follow-up on this previous post ... Yesterday I...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.

Hi all,

As a follow-up on this previous post ...

Yesterday I received a reply to the message I'd sent (as above) to the contacts page on the Website, that read as follows :-

>>>>>>>>

Hi ,

I apologise for not getting back to you sooner, I've been away on leave for the last week and i'm only just catching up on things.

Thanks for your interest in our battery testing project and for getting in touch with us!

Yes we definitely did consider Redflow for our trial however unfortunately the funding arrangement with ARENA only covered investigation into lithium ion vs lead acid batteries and we were required to adhere to this.

We're aware of all the potential benefits of flow batteries and Redflow are certainly a high profile energy storage company here in Australia. We'd love the opportunity to test the Redflow batteries in our facilities and will continue to investigate ways to expand our scope of investigation to facilitate this.

I hope that answers your question, let me know if I can help further.

Regards,

Engineer

ITP Renewables Consulting | Engineering | Implementation

<<<<<<<<

My email reply was as follows:

>>>>>>>>

Hi ,

Thanks for your response.

It's great that you're well aware of Redflow, and considering it for future inclusion in research projects.

It is abut frustrating that the mainstream media, politicians and developers seem to think Lithium batteries are the only new tech for consideration, and that no comparative trials are being done between the newest technologies.

Your trial will generate excellent info re the various Lithium products, and there's one in Texas comparing flow batteries, however why can't someone do mix & match?!

Anyhow, very much looking forward to reviewing your results over time and it would be great if it could eventually be expanded with other technologies or a comparative project be run alongside this one into the future.

Thanks,

<<<<<<<<

Cheers,
    TTH

p.s. keep up the great work New Economy. You are a great contributor to this forum, and you provide factual & well-researched & appropriately measured responses to the various posts that attempt to spread short-sighted viewpoints & misinformation (although negative sentiment is still good for balance, on the few occassions it is done with reason)

p.p.s also a couple of excellent posts from Eagleman79; you seem to sum things up with concisely with great perspective

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.006(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.0¢ $142.3K 1.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25659 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 5396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.