RFX 5.71% 9.9¢ redflow limited

Hi, Just to add some weight of numbers, I also sent the...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Hi,

Just to add some weight of numbers, I also sent the following on the contact page of the study (http://batterytestcentre.com.au/contact/)

>>>

"Hi,

Have you considered adding a Redflow battery to you experiment?
    Although the current experiment deals with Lithium batteries only, the compelling reasons to make Redflow your next one to add, ASAP are:-

1. The lithium batteries are likely to exhibit fading / lowered capacities early on, which is an inherent issue with lithium. In contrast, Redflow is likely to have minimal fading / lowering of capacity, as it is designed to be able to be fully used from full to empty over at least 10 years or 3,000 cycles (probably more), with virtually no deteriation. This would make for a stark very interesting comparison with what you are currently testing.

2. Redflow have released / are about to roll out their 'Z-Cell' residential offering, which will directly compete with these 8 batteries and especially the likes of Telsa (more expensive initial purchase, yet cheaper per warranted KW etc. ... check out the solarquotes guide)

3. It also happens to be a product from an Australian company, which doesn't hurt when you're doing an Australian study and it is a superior battery that is more suited to Australian temperatures etc.

4. Whilst the residential Z-cell offering (and battery management system that comes with it) is new, the battery is not. It has been around for a long time, with various improvements over the years, and there is a wealth of real-world data that has proved its characteristics and advantages over Lithium, lead-acid etc.

Whilst I understand you've only just set up the study, and you've got a great Website with 8 batteries on it and a 9th is a headache, please consider adding the Redflow offering as it is an obvious choice the reasons stated above.

Thanks"

<<<

I'll let you know if I get and reply and if so what it is.

Cheers,
    TTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $26.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $30.93K 308.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 183235 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 4159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 98636
Last updated 15.45pm 05/06/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.