HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Be careful all, ride the pumps and sell on the high, he is a...

1. 4,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 793
    Be careful all, ride the pumps and sell on the high, he is a spin doctor, just go back and read announcements from year to year, HCT makes announcements that sound amazing like Natshield, M3 system 10 million sold to US government, nasal balm, lip balm, robots we haven’t received another order for bread either, now it’s Collagen, pump it, nothing will happen for years, but you will get another spike, so pick your exit point now and don’t get greedy, the next thing he will use to pump the SP will be CBD oil, i know it sounds like sour grapes from disgruntled holders but there is a lot of us over the years, and trust me I was in on HCT big time, even had my eye on M3 distribution but the price they are asking for a spray machine is off the planet, they will never and have never wanted to sell any, the dr just wants a price spike give himself some free options, sell off on the high, sit back and watch SP decline and make another BS announcement. Research before you bag out the negative people on this forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.