HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

HCT IMO is a longer term play.We are a BIOTECH company and...

1. 3,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    HCT IMO is a longer term play.

We are a BIOTECH company and things take time to obtain approvals especially when you are selling your products in different countries.

For example just because your products are certified in one country doesnt mean you automatically can have approvals in other countries.

In the recent Investor Presentation which I felt was very informative the company mentioned test kits amongst other things.

If the company are working on test kits this could be very positive for the company moving forward.

The collagen IMO is VERY BIG for the company as well, especially medical grade which attracts sale prices in excess of $500,000 per kilio.

The WA Govt obviously see the upside for the Collie Region providing HCT with a $500k grant.

Also I dont think shareholder UNDERSTAND the VALUE of our IP on the Low GI. There is a GLOBAL OBESISTY and DIABITIES PANDEMIC happening due to the serious amount of BAD CARBS people eat. HCT I believe are the ONLY COMPANY in the WORLD that has this PATENTED TECHNOLOGY. This IMO is worth BILLIONS to our company. Yes it may take time to get these products out to the market but it WILL HAPPEN.

My view on HCT is longer term play not a trading stock but a PORFOLIO STOCK for HIGH END GROWTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.