AQN 0.00% 19.5¢ aquirian limited

Actually I was a bit disappointed with that change of Directors...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3367

Actually I was a bit disappointed with that change of Directors Interest recently. I appreciate the shares are still in escrow until Jul22, Jan23, Jul23 but the transfer was at 20c. I would've liked some of that.

I don't know who the seller was, however I look at the Top20 list and would guess it must've been Greg. Perhaps a reward for the MACA MOU success?

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-top-20-shareholders.6178373/?post_id=54717473

Its all guesswork from here. I just reckon the underlying EBITDA of the Hire and Placement side of the business, is justifying a share price ~25c (given expected Dec21 Quarterly profitability relative to the IPO valuation).

If Collarkeeper sales generate A$125k to 200k per month (as per the ASX Ann.) and COP is 50% (margin, scaling dependant), I reckon that would justify a share price around 40c+, in total. Yet plans are to increase Collarkeeper sales tenfold plus ... and more with overseas sales. Still, the A$2.45m IPO funding for Collarkeeper development, may account for the first couple of years COP. Maybe.

AIMO, of course. Its good to be part of an Aussie tech startup. I considered selling part of my holding and sensibly free carrying the rest but I think I'll enjoy the ride with this one. I imagine as the share price approaches 40c, a lot of early investors will consider the same.

As I keep telling myself though, early days yet. Its fun though. I'm having fun, is everyone else having fun?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29275 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 72256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.