HLX 25.0% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Collerina copper drilling recommences, page-19

1. 535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1397
    cottsurfer - another silly comment
    "Be below CR price of .7c soon, maybe by the end of the day."
    If you're going to publicly forecast the Helix share price you need to take into account potential price catalysts such as:
    • gold - phase 2 assay results due (not sure when but can't be too long);
    • Bijoux - what might the EM have come up with? It is likely to show something, which could become very significant, given the extensive surface geochem. and the impressive scout drilling results (wide intercepts of copper in what's believed to have been a depletion zone - meaning don't panic about low grades but await deep drilling into sulphides, hopefully, depending on the EM and success in early drill targetting etc.);
    • Collerina - clearly we will find more copper, which will add to the current (admittedly modest) initial resource. Remember that the Exploration Target was for an initial 30,000 - 150,000 tonnes of additional contained copper;
    • much more upside in the rising copper price;
    • corporate interest??;
    • maybe something else, left field ...

With a current MC of $7M as I write this, and those potential catalysts - and possibly many others - there's way more upside than downside. I think you know that, which I suspect is why you keep holding, so your comments lack credibility.
    Last edited by La Tache: 27/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $26.44K 9.139M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 187397408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44818422 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.