HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Collerina Regional Copper Prospects Continue to Deliver, page-3

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Great announcement - defines it well but I’ll tell you what else I read here, perhaps the most important takeaway for the more detailed readers.

We already knew they had juicy regional targets this isn’t new but what is new though and is alluded too loud and clear in this announcement is the fact that Collerina is now taking a much larger part of the budget to finish her off and realise the immense value from this paltry valuation. Originally if you have look back from December to now regional initial drilling was in the works now it appears to be allocated the back seat. This for me is a great move they know it’s the home straight now on Collerina to release a bucket load of value so the money is flowing there accordingly. My thinking is the regional drilling may have been a softener if Collerina went sour - but that is most clearly now the case and I’m very excited.

“This work will commence in conjunction with drilling programs (plural) at the main Collerina Copper deposit. This drilling is the priority for the Company, following the recent high-grade result in deep drilling. Drilling intersecting high-grade copper in massive sulphides (5m @ 4.3% Cu from 316m in CORC087) for the first time at depth, which is a significant breakthrough for the Collerina Copper Deposit (announced in ASX announcement on 5 April 2018)”.

“Regional exploration activities will continue this quarter in parallel to further drilling at our flagship Collerina Copper Deposit, where we recently made a significant break-through intersecting a continuation of the high-grade massive copper sulphide at depth.”

Yes @11up last time I checked 3 holes that were adding only 100 meters each as per the Mundarlo drilling announcement does not take 3 weeks. You raise a very valid point and I’m watching Mundarlo very carefully as they sure looked like they were going to hit something very special and this adds more weight to that theory.

That action yesterday afternoon was suspicious in my book, but that also adds weight as someone wants to base lower at small cost 30 seconds out from market close.

God bless the sellers over the past few months made it easy for people to load up - myself included. I said the penny was going to drop and if it isn’t dropping you need to look harder IMO.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.376K 846.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 130355418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51527414 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.