HLX 50.0% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Ann: Collerina Regional Copper Prospects Continue to Deliver, page-9

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Another day another attempt to hold price at current levels and deter buying.

I don’t know if you guys noticed but this is now the second day in a row among other days in the past weeks where an amount normally 200k or 300k (depending on the day) units goes on the ask directly after days auction (they had all session to do this) and remains there till the morning where it gets bought then in 4 to 6 parcels or so parcels gets sold lower during the trading day. It’s quite sneaky and highly obvious keep the eye on it. All it would take is for a buyer to step up and their stuffed, but will likely just do it again when illiquid. As I mentioned I reckon the days are numbered for activity like this as we enter our period of constant and most likely heavily material news flow.  Obviously, the motive behind it all is a nett positive, they are most likely not doing it for the fun of it rather than to set a lower base for what they believe maybe inbound news wise otherwise why bother its certainly not for distribution.

Also, of note is they will be trying hard to break a 3-month running pennant wedge which sits at 3.9 this week on the lower side.

So, todays watch is as follows: (2nd day in a row of this pattern with slight variations)

1. Two ASX buys for 100k each at 4 cents, this was the aftermarket parcel conveniently placed at 4.11 pm yesterday.

2. Right on open you have two 100k buys taking this parcel from yesterday out.

3. 10.19 am you have 100k neat over 4 parcels asx and chix dropped into 3.8 cents. Then at the same time the remaining 100k joins on in 3.9 cents.

4. 3.26 pm that last 100k drops from 3.9 to 3.8 and fills.
    Like I said I don’t normally bat an eye lid at this but it’s too transparent in my eyes especially with the direct line up of amounts.

Something is up possibly

It’s a tree that appears to have tonnes of fruit but a very stable foundation and none fall off there is very little real volume going through by the looks now.

Keep an eye you will see what I mean but you will need CHI-X and ASX data.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.792M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $32.09K 10.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 148724958 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15096192 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.