CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Firstly I am a shareholder and I am not selling. Secondly I...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Firstly I am a shareholder and I am not selling. Secondly I would suggest that we should be a little less trigger happy on the keyboard and consider the opinion of others especially if they are not consistent with your own thoughts. There has been some utter rubbish written on this company from some of the bulls and the bears. Just because someone has a negative view does not automatically equate to down ramping. CPH is a participant in a rapidly growing fledgling industry and in anyone's language it has achieved a significant amount in a short space of time. I suspect that they and their corporate advisors are being a little too cute in and around " price sensitive " announcements and the capital raising, but that is my subjective opinion. I would rather the share price was less volatile. All in all I am happy with the company, its management and the industry that they operate in. However there is a heck of a lot of things that need to go right before they even start to turn a profit. Lets keep it civil and objective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.