EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Ann: Colorado Production Scale-up Update, page-156

1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    Or it is possible that the real reason for the 60% reduction in production capacity in the end is the same one that is given in the announcement...lower than were expected at first sales volumes. Lets keep this real...lower demand at the moment due to a lot fewer DOT's able to come on board until correct trials completed successfully. Also lower expected sales volumes due to the requirement for a different set of trial results required for new highway surfaces. When, as I said in my post last Friday, these trials are done and dusted (incl. Korea too hopefully) and we have the right results BOOM! Until then we sell what we can and tick off the months. The only mistakes that were made IMHO were the missed opportunity of taking the necessary extra trials that would have opened up all other DOT's in the USA at the same time and also at the same time have allowed EDE to be used in new road construction not just for road repairs. They have had to back track now to undertake these trials and so we wait. The upside is that in 18 months there will be a decent amount of real highway repair work for all to see and judge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.