EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

It could be said that the sales made to date are not as much as...

1. 6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    It could be said that the sales made to date are not as much as were expected some time ago. Reason being we now know...more testing, new financial year so Gov't financial and project planning has to now be taken into account...euphoria tends to blind one to reality somewhat. So what could go wrong? I don't wish to create some future event/s that may crash our party so won't go there. All things being equal I think it is "almost" a no-brainer given 3 to 6 years to complete tests, get projects to a mature stage so real outcomes are easily proven and physically evident. EG...no damage to major new road surfaces and repairs would surely indicate at least a double the usual life span...boom! Orders will be having to queue up. That is the downside I reckon within 2 or 3 years EDE could actually be caught with their pants down as regards being able to supply a rush of orders. As Beton (I think) suggested this would be damaging...at least in the medium term whilst extra production was created. This then creates another problem...rushing to fill demand. Other competitors would then have a way in as they could supply something else that may be able to produce a similar out come as EDE. Then we would have too much supply going into a perhaps over supplied marketplace. We don't know who the competition is as yet..,there ill be competition and one would thing pricing pressure. these factors sometime down the track will slow the train perhaps. EDE will having to see this style of scenario coming an plan carefully to try to avoid both a bottleneck and an oversupply problem...the first may beget the second. There will be plenty of stations at which to safely and profitably disembark upon the way however. Once again, only my opinions based on my way of thinking. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $576 288.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 210967439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24217145 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.