SRX 0.00% 17.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Well what can I say "liar liar pants on fire". Thought I would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,306 Posts.
    Well what can I say "liar liar pants on fire". Thought I would keep it simple for you.

You said today... "Believe what you want, but last week when i said SRX will go down to $10-$11 you guys laughed, but i guess i was right that this was the correct entry point.."

Now today is the 6th of June. Now even if I am generous to you and give you the whole of the week (ie 29th to the 2nd of June) the price did not fall below $11.00. So no order filled there. No entry point for you and yes you were correct - we were laughing at you.

Now all of a sudden it has spread out to two weeks (the technical term for this is called “liars creep”). Well guess what? The price between the 22nd of May and the 26th did not fall below $11.00. So no order filled there as well. Well that’s embarrassing. So caught out in a lie again. But wait there is more (there always is with serial liars).

Your post 24786756 on the 19th of May – the last day the share price was below $11.00 (a low of $10.95 but closed at $11.50 – so you had to be mighty quick to buy sub $11.00.) You said – and I will put it in capitals for you “….SRX IS DEFINITELY BELOW THE $10 MARK..
    ” Your position was Sentiment: None, Disclosure Not Held.

Well well well there we have it again. So not only did you not buy at your own entry point you were calling the entry sub $10 – which as you were aware SRX did not get to – so you adjusted your lie to $10 to $11. Are you not just a tad ashamed? Now do us all a favour and just stop embarrassing yourself and maybe come back and post when your testicles have dropped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.