CRL 0.00% 2.0¢ comet resources limited

NAF, if I recall correctly your last few contributions here...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    NAF, if I recall correctly your last few contributions here we're LOLing at the fact someone called graphite a critical resource (it is, btw), which is something you could have easily fact checked.

Re lab delays. This is certainly a thing at the moment, and not just with comet. Again with a quick search you can find other companies who are experiencing delays with the same labs we've been using (Vancouver als especially).

I also recall you having concerns about the graphite test work undertaken in Germany. Matt actually went into more detail about the small # of issues from the test work in the Q&A section from the recent spark plus webinar and basically said ProGraphite have advised Matt these are the sorts of things that can be resolved through further test work, we had great results for a first pass. He also said he's happy to field questions through phone/email, something I'm sure you were capable of doing.

I think if you carried out your own due diligence instead of relying on HC for all your answers you'd be more comfortable with your investment decisions in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.