COI 0.00% 17.0¢ comet ridge limited

Pierremiq I was probably one of the first to have a go at you...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Pierremiq I was probably one of the first to have a go at you for criticising COI but I'm willing to accept that you were pretty spot on with your comments and give you credit for that. So consider me on board with yourself and Gasbaron now for being sceptical of COI's management and the direction they're heading. The question at least for myself now is what to do with my worst holding in my portfolio. I was a little too optimistic with these guys and admittedly not educated enough when I first bought in. I'm now at the point where I need to decide whether I may be better off cutting my (considerable) losses and putting the salvaged funds to better use, or holding on and hoping for a turnaround. The frustrating part of it all and also what has me still here is the fact that these guys have proven resources in the ground, it's not an "if" or a "maybe", it's there, ready to be extracted and sold. But f%$# me, whether that is ever going to happen or not I just don't know, and I don't know how much longer I can keep holding on to this dog of a stock with the constant anxiety from fearing that the arse will completely fall out of it soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $188.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $160.6K 949.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66844 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 420000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.