NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Extract from Realm's announcement"The conditions precedent for...

1. 294 Posts.
    Extract from Realm's announcement

"The conditions precedent for Stage Two (Part B conditions precedent) are, inter alia:
    ? Renewal of the Nkwe Prospecting Right unconditionally by the Minister of Mineral Resources, or renewal on terms and conditions acceptable to Chrometco and the Sellers;"

Hopefully, with PL apparently gagged, the renewal will be approved in a timely manner. Realm and Chrometco seem to have good relationships with the Govt.

It's always NKP that are the fly in the ointment.
    With them hopefully taking a back seat and letting Realm and Chrometco do any negotiations and pushing for approval of a renewed Nkwe prospecting right, we WILL have progress and regular updates.

Speaking of announcements; NKP have not made one!! We get a copy of Realm's announcement instead. Is NKP in the bad books again with ASX ?? Perhaps they didn't bother as they know we don't believe a word they say, based on past performance. Happy to read Realm's instead.

NKP still have to address the options issue for those that expired in August I think. If they get cancelled then PL may well find himself in legal hot water after stating in writing that the option holders would be looked after. I don't have any but if I did, I'd be very concerned about PL being able to keep his word.
    As a non holder of the options, I'd be happy to see them cancelled as exercise date has passed. No dilution. You would have to go after PL for compensation as an individual or together as a class action.

But let's celebrate today. A new day has dawned for NKP and this is only the early stages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.