CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

ann. coming, page-21

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    perivale, with hindsight, it seems to me that JJ stepped up their purchases after the PFS was released - it was not necessarily shrewd in my view, it was just a response to buying a stock independently valued at $1.20 per share (i.e. the $300m NPV) for $0.40. Hardly rocket science, just a low risk punt I think.

galileo, I like your recent post and I agree that the Aug 12th announcement was indeed very specific in it's wording - there is some very specific language that, if taken literally, suggests several very obvious things I think.

surely you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to put those two pieces of evidence (the $300m NPV from the PFS and the recent announcement) together? I can not understand why the market has not re-rated CQT to reflect the obvious starting point for further GFA negotiation - that is, the $300m NPV of Silver Hill alone! It is in my opinion, "elementary my dear Watson"...

On top of that we have redlan2's comments of a few days ago about mining starting "after the wet" and the article in the Bowen newspaper both confirming CQT's plans to begin production (seemingly they will start digging mid 2010 with first sales by early 2011?).

what more evidence does the market need? I for one expect that CQT will be substantially higher this time next year, and I also think that it is only a matter of when, not if, that the share price of CQT starts to reflect the glaringly obvious fundamentals that exist today! I could even furnish a few technical charting reasons, but I am far too lazy to post them here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.