LRL 25.0% 0.5¢ labyrinth resources limited

re: Ann: Commenced Flow Testing ZJS5 and Dril... Crooked, maybe...

1. 54 Posts.
    re: Ann: Commenced Flow Testing ZJS5 and Dril... Crooked, maybe you could share with everyone the contents of your earlier post that was moderated for "flaming or baiting"?

I too am unaware of who the moderators are but doubt they'd claim something totally innocuous as "flaming and baiting" would they? I guess we'll never know why you were moderated there.

Putting this aside, lets assume for a moment that the entire purpose of this website is to influence decisions being made around the buying and selling of certain stocks and that the moderator in this case is doing exactly this with LRL (as you imply). How much influence then do you think this forum will have on a dual listed company of which over 60% of shares are owned by insto's?

Upon reflection your implication that an investor ('wearing rose tinted glasses') is somehow moderating this discussion in order to maintain favourable perceptions of this stock in the public eye is hardly worthy of consideration is it? And if indeed it were true, do you genuinely believe that this individual would now be in a position to actually influence the share price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $22.24K 4.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2023657 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2712045 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.