88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

What we need is a new MD/board imo and for you to STOP ranting...

1. 5,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3166

we cant have 33 percent to 50 percent each trade.......

we need reverse split....

people dont want to buy at 33 percent risk each trade...

make it 100 to 1 reverse split......

make 88e at 53c.... so people can trade at less risk...

What we need is a new MD/board imo and for you to STOP ranting on about 88 doing a consolidation, this is NOT the right time!!!!!!! FACT imo!!!!! 88 need to be in a position to drill multiple wells all year round, sort out our finances and be able to present constant positive news to ever be able to support a Consolidated SP...

Seriously you are completely wrong and out of one's depth/clueless imo to the REAL NEGATIVE IMPACT for the actual investors and SP, unlike yourself and almost all management/board who have never ever bought a share since our new MD was appointed imo.

Please tell me another dog O/G stock paying themselves double the remuneration imo, that does only 1 well a year (6-8 weeks work) and then do nothing for the other 10 months a year, which has ever rewarded SH's and SP hasn't collapsed??? You can't can you!!!!! We can all list many that badly fail, mark my words, 88 will FAIL US ALL BIG TIME if 88 were to do this now imo...

Why is it that almost all stocks you post on HC, you don't hold any shares??? Why are you posting on here as a non-holder??? Surely someone is paying you to post this rubbish on here???

Please STOP, leave this forum to the actual investors who are all on massive losses from 88's 2 x SP destroying and terrible RNS's imo. Those unacceptable, believable and irresponsible "BOP Hickory" 2023 RNS and the stupid, ill thought of "Consolidation" RNS in Dec 2023 - both these trashed our SP and prevented SP growth, even after flowing oil, unbelievable situation and STILL NO ACCOUNTABILITY as they are 100% responsible imo for our record low SP... How can they STILL AVOID ACCOUNTABILITY and REMAIN, as any other business delivering SP collapse would remove their MD/Board for making these inexcusable and unacceptable blunders imo....

Why is it that 88 have retracted and now silent regarding that unbelievable blunderous, consolidation RNS which they were going to present at last AGM... SIGH!! 88 know exactly why they ARE NOW SILENT as they destroyed every SH's investment imo by those unacceptable and terrible amateurish RNS's and imo know the SP will get smashed under their current leadership and lack of planned works imo....

If 88 do as you do and consolidate now, given 88 won't be drilling at best till 2025/2026 which costs another $20+ Mil and then again do bugger ALL for another 10 months a year as have no funds, will only see our SP post consolidation at 100:1 go from say 20-30c straight back to sub 10c by years end and just one failure or bad RNS (88 known for bad RNS's) will send SP right back below sub 1c, imo....

As a large LT investor, I strongly DON'T SUPPORT a CONSOLIDATION at this time or even next year, until 88 have a new MD and some Board changes, secure either substantial funding or significant JV/Farmin, so 88 can-do multiple drills all year round and with regular positive RNS's necessary to support a post consolidated SP into the future. Doesn't take a Warren Buffet to understand this, LMAO!!!

THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO CONSOLIDATE... As SH's will 100% experience even more massive losses, so explain to me why this wouldn't happen? How will SP ever be supported to remain at 20-30c? Such a stupid post Uranium, SIGH!!! Seriously your ideology regarding 88 consolidation timing is absolutely out of one's depth and totally clueless imo. Typical broker comment imo....

My advice as we are stuck with Bill, so please move on and actually go out and buy a stock, any stock, then comment, better still don't bother as your comments since appearing on here, are as stupid as 88's RNS's imo since new MD took over from DW imo.... SIGH!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $27.33K 9.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
216 342066337 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 590013256 219
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.