PEK 7.89% 17.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Surges you know I enjoy your posts but I must say you appear to...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Surges you know I enjoy your posts but I must say you appear to be listing again and again the same points. Youll get a flow of very positive posts and then a series of negative ones listing every potential flaw. Its almost like youre trading.

With this post I will have to beg to differ with a few points you have made as it paints a very inept picture of whats really going on..

The past is the past. Lets not overlook how the new PM arrived. Kicked the Resource division in their behinds and immediately we saw advancements on all the stalled projects in haste. Even those locked in dispute like Barrick. So I wouldnt go comparing these two timeframes with much relevance just yet in suggesting a potential future mimicking. As Id prefer the current speed we are observing given the PMs push..

We heard "Chinese risk" touted in stopping the SML. If China havent done so before the SML. Then its unlikely to do so now. As it forever harder to achieve once the SML is granted. I personally think the concept is baloney. As we have no evidence of it happening for any mine in the sector to date and in so more a conspiracy theory really. But we have seen many examples of Chinese investment in these companies which counters the theory aptly with some evidence to the contrary.

The sp is 4 times now what its been for three years. Right up to Jan this year and has been so since. I cant quite see where shareholders have been burnt given this as its a healthy profit margin indeed you must agree..

I no longer consider PEK as "speculative". It now has the SML granted and just like all the miners in Tanzania that are coming up to mine. A stage of a final framework is being clarified to iron out the details. Which is stock standard for all the mines. Given the nature of the resource and streamlining of developments all the way to separation, plus market in a historic upturn in demand and strategic requirements outside China. Id say the speculation days have well and truly passed and its more about hastening the timeline for when this project will commence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $270.3K 1.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 849412 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.