HRR 0.00% 4.5¢ heron resources limited

Oh stix, you make me smile:) Exactly, 100% my thoughts."I...

1. 434 Posts.
    Oh stix, you make me smile:) Exactly, 100% my thoughts.

"I started a touch scared... but, by the end of my post i was a bit more settled :) Like I said, I trust this management team...We have had tonnes of cash sitting around for ages, it *IS* time we use it... and if Matthew and Co thinks this is the best use of our cash, well... I guess I trust them :).

Yea, I guess, at current SP, total acquisition cost to the firm is $5M... which is not reallllllly much. But, $23M in total is getting to be for a company HRR size.... but, again, I like the management... so :)"

I was cold on the idea, but, really, this is one of the not-so-many companies that I actually trust... so, if those smart blokes think I'll get more money if they buy this goldmine... then, thats fine by me.

Higher risk, of course, but.

Just, for the record, I originally said:
    "okay.. so HRR have a great management team and all, yes... but THIS scares me.

Surely that cash could be used in a safer way? And, since when does HRR do it's own feasability studies :P?

Perhaps, as alluded to above, HRR management have done their homework, and this is why it's worth over half our cash to study... another 12 months or so will tell."

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=960149&msgno=4364722#4364722 The view of the others are also interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.