CBE 2.67% 7.3¢ cobre limited

Thanks @hkhf. Bit of history! Michael became company secretary...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 741
    Thanks @hkhf. Bit of history! Michael became company secretary of Metal Tiger in Feb 2016 just before I invested in them and shortly before the wonderful discovery of T3 Copper/silver resource (now Motheo Mine) in March 2016 by the MTR/MOD Resources JV team. The legendary geo Terry Grammer was then Chairman of MTR . (TG himself was awarded The Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC) Joint Prospectorof the Year Award in 2000 for his role in the discovery of the highly profitable Cosmos nickel deposit in 1997 – whichsubsequently underpinned the development of Jubilee Mines NL as a leading mid‐tier Australian mining company priorto its takeover by Xstrata). TG worked on the JV in Botswana with the brilliant geo Julian Hanna (then of MOD) and both of them handed down a wealth of knowledge to Michael, who rose through the ranks to become CEO of MTR and later Strata. He's a been a loyal custodian of the company though not without some controversial choices of investment and strategy over the years. He's formed an excellent working bond with Martin Holland and Adam.

In mid 2018 MTR under Michael McNeilly acquired 50% of Kalahari Metals (KML) with the blessing of TG. Adam Wooldridge was co founder and top geo of Kalahari Metals. MTR continued to increase their stake in KML and in 2020 CBE bought into the JV. Michael thought it better that CBE took full control of exploration so eventually allowed CBE to take full control with Adam Wooldridge still at the helm. So the wealth of experience and knowledge gained through these years of exploration is invaluable and now helps inform CBE with its own drill programmes. A great investment in my view, but of course we must all do our own due diligence and decide on that for ourselves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $24.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.9¢ $72.71K 1.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76650 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.68 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 88092
Last updated 15.58pm 01/05/2024 ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.