AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

'Onceover', i have asked the Company Chairman and MD to call me...

1. 577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    'Onceover', i have asked the Company Chairman and MD to call me back if possible tomorrow morning.
    I am also putting a few enquiries and concerns to both of them tomorrow in writing.
    Including but not limited to,
    1. The paper work i asked to be on the table by 1pm tomorrow ?? (Do you know if anything is happening there ??)
    2. Concerns about the recent share placement of 524,000,000, = is it another 71,500,000 and 45,000,000 options (estimates). And a few other concerns there i will look at tonight or in morning.
    3. The 'special resolutions' and company minutes for those placements (if they are required to be there).
    4. If a Director is required to lodge a 'notice of benefit' (whatever Corp Act calls it) in regard's to sale of shares while Corporate Presentation is on ?(or if any other Formal lodgment is required).
    5. The correctness or lack of, in the comments 'RIO to 75% in 2015' in recent 2021 Corporate Presentation'.

It cant help to ask the opinions in writing from the 2 guys running the Company so i know better how to understand things and explain them to others.
    That's really good to know there are 2 x lawyers on the Board of AZY. Do you know if they have kept those Registrations current ?? (I will ask tomorrow).

I need to ask some questions and amongst other things very concerned about the continued dilution of my share holding on what i see as years of potential losses and clear further significant yearly dilutions to fund a very low grade potential huge loss future mine (Calibre).
    Its not something i personally want to be involved in as a share holder now or down the track, others can make their own minds up.

Your opinion and everyone's else is welcome here. (and always has been).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $42.55K 3.551M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14226218 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12565248 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.