AAR 8.97% 8.5¢ astral resources nl

Ann: Commencement of Drilling at Koongie Park Gold Project, page-10

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    some call it "the penny dropped" day...

I call it a brain snap... and I think you may be right BUT until the fat lady sings there is no chance you will sell and walk away...

I wouldn't - simply because I most of the time look at the chart for a confirmation and that chart tells me "a pregnant pause".... from a technical POV this had run ahead of itself and in my TA post I had mentioned " OVERBOUGHT"... 2 things happen in that case - (a) a rapid decline or (b) loses the plot and aims for 15-20 trading days without falling in a heap (but does lose 5-10% of the value)...

we are in TYPE (b) fortunately... and on top of that GOLD has lost the plot completely - it was on a nice little canter upto March and now doesn't know where it wants to go... for AAR this gold move couldn't have come at a more worse time...

I think we may see this type of listless movement on AAR and GOLD for the next 8-10 days more before it can set on the right track...

if this falls to 6c or under, it will lose the special status I have for AAR.... until then I will hang in here... for me it is still not a man's best friend but an equine being...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.007(8.97%)
Mkt cap ! $79.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.8¢ 7.8¢ $282.0K 3.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34320 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 331299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.