LML 22.2% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

Why the price jump.The company had a long sleep and was...

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Why the price jump.
    The company had a long sleep and was suspended from the ASX.
    The company has been basically re-birthed. Complete change of directors, and a bunch of fresh investors introduced through the issue of the new Lincoln Mineral Shares (LMLND).
    When the company relisted on the 20/1/23, there was a lot of old shareholders who were asleep.
    Stock availability was extremely thin.
    The result was the share price shot up due to lack of supply A few day traders hopped on board and the price went up further.
    At 10c it definitely got ahead of itself.
    But I think it says a lot for the potential in graphite explorers/producers.
    Over the coming weeks we should first hear about Koppio and what should be successful drilling to the south in particular. The EM Signature stands out like Dogs Proverbial's so the graphite is there. Oh and its sticks out of the ground too.....
    In the big scheme of things Koppio is nice and should help support the financial justification to build the mine.
    I suspect that another few million tons will be added to the Koppio resource, and more resources will move to measured and indicated.
    Lincoln Minerals has previously announced an exploration target of 90M Tonnes. At 10% contained Graphite, Lincoln Minerals are potentially sitting on enough natural graphite to supply the entire world supply for 9 years.
    Kookaburra Gully Extended has had 100 holes punched into it and most hit economic graphite.
    No JORC Estimate has ever been produced.
    There entire Kookaburra Gully Extended Prospect is 6km long, Graphite poking out of the ground all over the place.
    There is huge exploration upside, and I hope we will start to get a taste of it over the coming weeks as the drill results start to hit.
    As the exploration results unfold, and as the updated mining feasibility study is released, it will probably start to dawn on investors that this is a lot closer to becoming a world class mine and resource than so many other prospects..
    Lincoln Minerals has a mining lease approved. Electricity is nearby, water from the Tod River Dam already approved, road, rail, ports all very close by.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $195.1K 27.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6098931 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4189107 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 22.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ 15456557
Last updated 15.20pm 07/06/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.