C7A 23.5% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Commencement of Drilling at Mt Cobalt, page-246

1. 2,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    There are still a lot of 'ifs' with ANW. The indicators are there for a massive upside, but has yet to be proven with complete drilling results to confirm, quantity, grade, economic viability. That's why this is a penny stock still. However, I have a decent holding because I did extensive research that indicated to me value, particularly in light of the increasing demand for the "energy revolution" raw materials.  I had a tech hitch with a hard drive failure that wiped all of my research saves, so am unwilling to post estimates. This for me is set and forget for at least 12 months and longer. As for your question of a 600mil market cap, I wouldn't rule it out, IF we get a contained resource estimate at the levels I am hoping for, the demand will be as high as I expect, and the  price of the resources climbs to my expected levels. That is also the risk of investing in penny stocks. These are my own thoughts only, and as always, I strongly urge anyone looking at this to RESEARCH. There is heaps of info on past pages on here that I suggest is worth checking the validity of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.3¢ $14.24K 950.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414237 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 59802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.