SPQ 6.25% 0.8¢ superior resources limited

Pappy, I am not a geo or an exploration worker (desk job in...

1. 13,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    Pappy, I am not a geo or an exploration worker (desk job in another field) but will try to answer your questions based on what is based in the report.

1. It states that the drilling should take about 6 weeks to complete. As it started 13 days ago, it should be about one third done.

2. 45 holes were to be done at an average depth of 100ms. Figure 3 (below) depicts locations and individual depths.

3. It promised a systematic release of assays. I suppose that means that they will send at least a few collections of sample bags for assaying; maybe some have been sent already. How long they take to assay and then be interpreted and included in a report for asx release is not known.

4. What is interesting is that they hope to create a maiden Ore Reserve with this program. This is from 'co-pilot':

1. Ore Reserves:
      • An ore reserve includes only the portions of a resource that are economically viable for extraction.
      • It is typically defined by the quantity of ore that will be delivered for processing or sale.
      • Ore reserves consist of two categories:
        • Probable reserves: These are economically viable and have a higher level of confidence.
        • Proven reserves: These are the most certain, with detailed data and strong economic viability.
      • Unlike mineral resources, ore reserves are specifically targeted for extraction2.
    5. Mention is made of open cut mining being the likely way to extract the ore. See the top of page 27.

spq SE drilling fig 3 4 7 24.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $15.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $481 64.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3363673 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3691419 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.