RXL 0.00% 12.5¢ rox resources limited

AP said the DFS would be delivered last year and that he would...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    AP said the DFS would be delivered last year and that he would be building a mine this year.
    He also said that Grace was a juggernaut.
    These statements turned out to be fanciful and they cost the company dearly and scared off investors.
    But AP is no longer running the company and Robert Ryan is well respected in the industry.
    He has made it clear that he is not going to dwell on the past, he won't be an apologist for AP, but will work hard to get Youanmi into production.
    He's off to a good start which is why we should encourage him with performance rights at the upcoming AGM imo.
    Far from being disappointed that RR has not given timelines (except the very conservative timeframe of 6 months of the drilling) I am pleased.
    It is a welcome change.
    Rox is currently drilling out Midway and converting inferred to indicated gold ozs.
    Since the timelines depend on exploration success it isn't possible to provide accurate timelines and RR is not going to guess.
    I can guess and my own speculation is that we could see the first drill results within a month and the PFS could be completed not long afterwards.
    Underpromise and over deliver is new the mantra and exactly what Rox needs.
    We can also expect PFS study results soon and for Fisher Gold and Eureka to be sold - the latter to the Canadian company that is completing its TO of Cannon and already expressed an interest.

My opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $162.7K 1.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 265704 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 292348 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.