IPX 0.75% $1.99 iperionx limited

Didn't want to be the bearer of bad news but i believe...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Didn't want to be the bearer of bad news but i believe management may have absolutely messed this one up by undertaking their drill campaign outside of their exploration prospects.
    project-2.jpg

Current drilling is at the silver bear prospect and as you can see from the above image the permit below block 50 and above block 52 is not actually held by the company and after overlaying the current info of the drill campaign it looks like they are actually drilling in this block. The strike extends into the block not held which is adjacent 69 and below 67 so it seems they actually hold very minimal permit for the overall strike length at Silver Bear.

I have emailed the company for an explanation however had no reply.

I believe this is why there is a delay in reporting of drill results of hole 1 and why we have had no further progress updates.

I am unsure what their responsibilities are but surely if this is true and they have become aware of this they should advise shareholders asap.

Anyway, do your own research, this my opinion from information derived from company announcements.
    Being a holder I would happily be proven wrong, GLTA.

B7

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.015(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $510.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.05 $1.96 $488.0K 243.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2010 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.