MHC 20.0% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

Not trying to be a nervous Nelly here, but I have a few...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Not trying to be a nervous Nelly here, but I have a few questions if anyone could shed some light on the picture for myself and any prospective investors out there who may be reading:

1. Many of the Tibooburra leases expire in less than 12 months, what is the process/expected cost involved in lease renewal? Is there a tender process or are the leases guaranteed to be renewed so long as reasonable attempts have been made to explore and $$ spent?

2. What do current holders attribute the recent SP increase to....U3O8 price jump (look at PDN) or Tibooburra, or a combo of both (good combo if so)? In the news of recent, there is talk of lifting bans on fracking for CSG in some of the less gas friendly states. Could similar thoughts and pressures be building on the U3O8 front in WA under the current COVID situation?

3. Is RC drilling going to be capable of economically penetrating to significant depth into the fresh rock of the down dip interpreted gold bearing zones/shoots at New Bendigo, or are we chasing more of the shallows, have not seen a map of the planned collars, 2500 metres, yes, but how many/how deep? I assume this campaign is quite critical and hence well thought out.

4. Technical situation: inverted umbrella today (yeah still learning) on the daily...pullback to $0.011 bottom of the channel?

Liking the play, just trying to get my head around it and spark more of the great commentary already on this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.874M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.68K 2.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 18679705 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 660018
Last updated 10.06am 22/05/2024 ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.