NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Commencement of EP413 Arrowsmith 3D seismic acquisition, page-14

1. 3,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    good post pottermore - when Waitsia discovery occurred I rang around to new, uil, enb, rey. key trying to understand what impact this might have on them - I must confess that I was underwhelmed by all responses - it may depend on who you talk to but as Co reps - well there you go. However I was most interested in the east and northern adjacent ground to Watisia which is NWE/EGO and REY/KEY respectively.

One of the main reasons they tell me the north Perth basin has not been fully appreciated is that the industry believes that east of Irwin Waitsia the basin gets deeper and therefore more expensive to drill. I queried some on the almost surprise that Waitsia was to the industry in that it was meant to be tight but isn't - that too did not seem to get people jumping on the phone either.

Surely now NWE/EGO even may have a portion of the Irwin gas find spilling into their ground, and the ENE trend indicates AWE should be knocking their door soon??

to the north REY and KEY did not seem to think these deeper Formations the Dongara exist to the north but I am unsure if that is what they meant or whether that is a known fact.

on the basis of my ring around and internet research on the web on the perth basin in bought into NWE at .006 and on hearing Irwin 1 the other day bought more NWE at .004.

NWE have Arrowsmith and Xanadu up sleeve too - though Xanadu seems to not interest the industry so one can conclude it just does not stack up as a legit target

For me EGO and NWE should drop their linen and start drillen in EP368!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.