NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Commencement of EP413 Arrowsmith 3D seismic acquisition, page-17

1. 3,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    thanks pottermore on that info for Xanadu - that at least gives me some hope in that region and would be a real bonus if they could do a JV - but I will not include it in my calcs until that JV turns up -

$$ are the real risk for NWE however I console myself in terms of looking at FAR, EGO PCL etc etc that sometimes in order to get to the holy grail one just has to issue more shares to stay the course and it may well be that for NWE - any additional JVs are critical to reduce that ever expanding equity issue and though probably heresy Arrowsmith may end up being sold or at least reduced equity because it is the biggest cash burner and as I have posted - conventional Oil and Gas is still the main game in terms of getting prod. quickly & making a profit - unconventional surely is only big Co stuff especially in Australia??
    In many ways Arrowsmith has severely drained NWE and there is still a long way to go and not to mention the greenies are going to give this one a real hard time - can NWE withstand the kinds of delays the greenies are very good at creating?? and Waitsia and possibly Irwin show that conventional O&G occur in the perth basin in what appears to decent volumes and potential flow rates - that is why I regard these discoveries as so important to all junior fish in the perth basin and of course it ia not really new news - Dongara, Hovea, Cliffhead all pointed to that potential many years ago - funny that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.