BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Commencement of Fieldwork in Timor Leste, page-58

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Huh? You're still here quoting the gold price for us despite everyone knowing exactly what it is with one click of a button on their bookmarks. Why do you still haunt us even though you've sold out? Please do everyone a favour and just don't post, you offer zero value to these threads, even more so you've sold out.

Regarding the actual BCN topic, someone saying that Timor was delayed...I don't think that's true. It's pretty standard going in terms of timeline from acquisition, approvals, ground surveys to drilling. And that's even in Australia, it would probably be even longer in a jurisdiction that we're not familiar with. Timor and Lady Ida are the only things I'm holding on to this stock for. Lady Ida sews up huge amounts of ounces to give us breathing space with LOM and the need for urgent exploration or tenement purchases. While Timor Leste is the blue sky potential of massive amounts of copper (price has pulled back a touch the last few months, but still near all time highs) as well as gold and anything else they might find. Just gotta hold another 6 months until we start getting results.

People saying this company is losing money are very shortsighted. High mining costs due to removal of the ore on surface as well as crazy rainfall events are just an anomoly and we'll be back to the $2,000/oz AISC we were sitting at prior I assume. Would be good to get some more information around our projected AISC so investors can understand more, obviously these numbers would have disclaimers following them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $64.42K 2.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2315395 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 75535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.