BCM 0.00% 1.4¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Ann: Commencement of follow up testing and optimisation, page-34

1. 1,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Mate, let me warn you nobody can know what capital costs are involved in anything without the studies and the work, Do not rely on an anonymous poster on HC telling you it's gonna be cheap as chips. As I've stated I don't believe a word of what this mob says, and I say that from the point of view of over 30 years in the mining industry. I've worked on biological leaching projects in the past and the bio reactors full of bugs is the cheap bit of the plant, yes they had to be stainless steel to deal with the ~1pH they the bugs excreted, but that bit was a simple bacteria soup, everything else was what cost hundreds of millions. Ultimately that project failed because the Company ignored the hard bit, recovering the sulphides that were fed to the bugs. The issue with BBX is they have not explained what their bugs are eating, is it sulphides or is it silicates. They report no sulphides so it must be silicates, silicates are tough to breakdown, naturally it takes millions of years. What BBX fail to explain is how they manage to increase the contained metal as they go from one step to the next, there is simply nothing reported that gives any indication of why. They still don't explain how traditional assays cannot detect the fantastic amount of metal they claim. The never attempt to geologically explain this, even though the claimed metal endowment would mean the rocks would have gold and PGE's hanging out of them. One simple thin section showing the evidence of the metals insitu would blow the top off this stock as it is concrete evidence of their existence, but they don't do it, any petrological lab could do this in a day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 664072 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 752367 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.