TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Well I'm pretty amateurish .... . We all know how much you like...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Well I'm pretty amateurish .... smile.png. We all know how much you like corgi..... but you should go read his post, he can explain his thoughts better than me.

I'm not quoting corgi here, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt, they are not the same as his.

I didn't mean now, in the future. I don't think this situation is a them vs us, they are in JV after all, and probaby not stupid.

So the question is are they prepared to fund a mine so they don't get diluted to near nothing by the time it happens (if we go to mine) ?

If so then they will be willing to pay $2.3m to keep their 30% , if they can't afford $2.3m then they will struggle to pay for their share of the mine.

If they can't afford anything they would have been better off to keep the previous agreement and negotiate a buy out later.

If they can afford a bit then this is the best situation for them, keep their 30% while needing to fund a small amount and hang on till a T/O

This thing is growing, it's bigger than they first thought so plans may be changing,

In any case I think it would be unlikely they don't take up the offer.

This is assuming the JV hasn't pissed off TSO some, although if they had an agreement I think it would be hard for to TSO to change it to disadvantage JV partner.

Zeff might be thinking the more money we can throw at exploration the better for both parties, and it leaves him with more cash to explore the other sites.

We might get a curved ball but right now it seems like it would be in their best interests to pay for their 30% or why else would have they agreed to it and loose 5% for nothing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.