C7A 8.33% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Commencement of Granville Expansion Civil Works, page-82

1. 15,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2595
    firstly lets not discuss the manners of you and ratdog discussing how you created or add to the only downward pressure today in selling and that you are trading against what appears to be a forum of positive long term investors. that aside.

you have made some massive leaps in logic. that provided no reason for the lateness, you are drawing a correlation that does not exist. How are they "down on our estimates" they are estimates... future looking predictions that they have most likely cooked in worst case scenario to. so again there the real numbers will tell the story.

Honestly, i don't get you guys, you complain for months about no news then when news arrives you are the only voices of descent in the crowd. you can bang on all you want about being even handed, and that we are fan boys, but the reality is wouldn't matter what these guys did you'd find the negative. any other forum would focus on the fact that g2 is going to likely produce in excess of 5 million dollars a year..... but noooooooo somehow you know better and its all a shyte show.

lets make a deal,to give any fresh faces in here a fighting chance, I won't post again if you don't.
    Last edited by blister: 12/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $19.08K 1.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1231933 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 552612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.