AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Thanks for the compliment. I still hold a large number of shares...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6307
    Thanks for the compliment. I still hold a large number of shares and a 6 figure investment in Antipa. This drilling season we will hopefully have a new resource at GEO-01 to add to Minyari and it would be great if we could get the projected mine life over 10 years with the addition of some shallow open pit ore. We also have so many targets being drilled that have genuine potential for major discoveries, Tetris, Pacman in our 100% ground and the Winu lookalike targets in the IGO JV very close to Winu (15km northeast of Winu from memory). The Grav-02 target in the IGO JV feeds straight into the Minyari story given the close proximity, lets hope this target also comes up trumps. Roger Mason made that point that IGO have spent three years doing the background studies to generate the drill targets and it is only now we get to see the fruits of this via the drilling.
    Corporate activity is also a more real possibility in the next year or two IMHO. It would be a very cheap way to buy millions of ounces of resources at Antipas current share price.
    I know the exploration journey is a long one and we may not get the killer discovery from this years drilling, maybe just a few sniffs and near misses leading to another programme in future but that is the exploration game. A few sniffs at Tetris or near Winu would get a bit of attention I think. Solid resource generation at GEO-01 or GRAV-02 just feeds straight into the NPV at Minyari. Perhaps some lithium pegmatites near the Rimfire granite?
    Enjoy the drilling, we may not get results back from the lab until next year although favourable geology and visual mineralisation may get reported.
    DYOR, not investment advice.
    Last edited by GeoFiji: 02/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $6.6K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 11813463 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4252901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.