AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Commencement of Growth and Discovery Drilling, page-47

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    Sounds like Lucapa Diamonds' Lulo mine.

I've done a fair bit of diamond exploration myself over the years, and I had a very interesting conversation with a Lebanese diamond trader a couple of years back about how the Lucapa came to identify and acquire that extraordinary alluvial diamond property. This as we flew out of Dubai and down into darkest equatorial Africa aboard his luxurious Embraer private jet, which appeared to be a sort of flying knocking shop.

But enough about Diamonds. We are talking Antipa here, and the odds of hitting significant copper-gold mineralisation in this 800m diamond hole through guts of the Tetris geophysical target. What else could it be? Something anomalously dense, focused and magnetic. A big slug of barren pyrrhotite or magnetite? I doubt it. I think it will be on the same spectrum as Havieron. Some sort of copper-gold mineralised sulphide breccia pipe. At least that's my best guess.

As for diamonds, I went off them as a commodity myself after De Beers bought into the low-pressure gem-perfect lab-grown diamond business 'Lightbox'. That basically killed it for me. If the puppet masters of the global diamond mining and marketing cartel have raised the white flag, then you know the game's up! The product is indistinguishable from its natural equivalent, and comes to order in any colour, carat value or cut you like. They're still extremely pretty, but they are no longer rare:

Lab-Grown Loose Diamonds | Lightbox Jewelry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $53.78K 4.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12280580 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4660272 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.