WBE 0.00% 1.4¢ whitebark energy ltd

I sent a congratulations to Dr Brealey, the boss of WBE, on the...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I sent a congratulations to Dr Brealey, the boss of WBE, on the start of the frack.
    Unexpectedly I received a reply.

He said it had been a logistical juggling act to get 70 odd people from 21 service companies in the same place for the same 48 period but "we finally did it".

I indeed think this is a very great achievement and the company making achievement.
    He also said Rex 4 should "be at full stabilised production well in time for Christmas".

Funny thing markets. If you have a look at WBE's share price graph it looks like the share price has fallen done a mouse hole on the right hand side.

Strange Thing. Just as we are finally after 3 years about to achieve a great success people panic and lose their senses.

Could be an announcement tomorrow that the frack is complete and the well is shut in.

According to the last announcement the well will be shut in for one week and then allowed to flow at 75 bopd (plus whatever gas wants to flow as well).

Could be a bit of mucking around with frack fluids etc, but lots of news coming all the way to Christmas.

And for holders a happy NEW year.

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.688M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.003K 71.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76923 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 176084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.